Translate

Sep 12, 2010

Gilad Atzmon: 3 New Videos you want to watch...

 

Lauren Booth- Letter to Israel (video)

Gilad Atzmon: Give History a Chance (video)

A talk given at Debunking 'The War on Terror' symposium, London,  14th July 2010

(dealing with history, Zionism, Revisionism, Temporality, Palestine and Israeli barbarism)

Introduction by Ken O'keefe:
 

To watch the entire Symposium: http://noliesradio.org/archives/21621


BBC Bias: The Gaza Freedom Flotilla


An invaluable film by the  master documentary maker Anthony Lawson
 
 


--

The secret to happiness–is it good for the Jews? "Before Professor Dershowitz accused me of being an anti-Semite (news to me), I was a happy person. Since then, I'm still a happy person". –Michael Santomauro

An antisemite condemns people for being Jews, I am not an antisemite.--Michael Santomauro

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: