Translate

Dec 7, 2010

Mark Weber and Constructive Criticism about him. [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from ReporterNotebook included below]

From: braveheart <billguru1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:21 PM



Sir:

You know not of what you speak.

I have known Mark Weber for over twenty years - and have witnessed his
"work performance" for an equally long period. I have been in the IHR
offices dozens of times, including before Mr. Weber became editor. I
have also known the IHR personnel who preceded Mr. Weber, including
Ted O'Keefe, Tom Marcellus and others. Bradley Smith knows me
personally. My criticisms of Mark Weber have been voiced for a long
time, including to  Harvey Taylor, a former member of the Board of
Directors who I consider even more incompetent than Mr. Weber.

Let me make clear to you that I am not a Willis Carto groupie who
believes in mythical Scientology conspiracies. Willis Carto is a three
dollar bill flim flam man. He did the IHR immense harm by
misappropriating badly needed funds. But that, regrettable as it was,
is not the main cause of the IHR's problems. Mark Weber is a
politician - and, like all politicians, he talks a good game. But the
talk is a facade. Behind the facade is non-performance. Germar Rudolf
accurately described Mark as a "parasite". That is correct. He gives
the illusion of performance while effectively doing nothing. His
meetings are usually a rehash of a speech he has given dozens of
times, usually to the same people. In terms of effective outreach,
that is nothing. Mark has never produced any original research and has
discouraged research from others. He has waffled constantly on whether
there were, or were not, "gas chambers". He has alienated every real
revisionist, from Arthur Butz to Robert Faurrison. Both Bradley Smith
and David Irving do more combined than Mark Weber ever has or ever
will.

You ask what have I done. I contributed many book reviews and essays
to "Instauration" before it ceased publication. Presently, I write
monthly essays on revisionist topics for Don Wassal's "Nationalist
Times". I do more real revisionist writing in a week than Mark Weber
does in a year. I stand on my criticisms of Mark Weber and the IHR
Board. My critique was in no sense a "hatchet job". It was, however,
intended to hurt. I see that it succeeded.

PS:

Here is a sample of an article that will shortly appear in the
"Nationalist Times". I wrote it. I urge you to take out a
subscription. You will get more than you will ever get from your "do
nothing" Fuehrer.



+++

Thank you and remember: 

Peace is patriotic!

Michael Santomauro
253 W. 72nd Street
New York, NY 10023

Call anytime: 917-974-6367

E-mail me anything:
ReporterNotebook@Gmail.com

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from ReporterNotebook

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: