Translate

Jan 27, 2011

Shock And Awe - 7 Days [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from ReporterNotebook included below]


of interest...

---------------------------

 

From: Brendon Lee; of the family O'Connell [mailto:brendon.oconnell2010@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 28 January 2011 3:14 AM
Subject: Shock And Awe - 7 Days

 

Well, that was fun. I wonder why they let me out for the night? The jury said they were tired and wanted to go home. They haven't reached a decision yet and I really cant see how they can at all - the trial was worse than a farce and to call it a farce is an insult to decent farces everywhere.

The looks on some of the jurors faces said it all, they hadn't a clue what was going on and they could not work out why it was the judge and prosecution were not letting me present evidence.

I saw John(lawyer - still use him as an adviser) that morning and he said to keep at them. That they would have to allow me to present evidence as to my beliefs so the jury could make a decision on "intent" and "in the public interest" etc...the judge had been given his orders however.

I came in in the morning to see the prosecutor Mr Anthony Ayrse with a Orthodox jew in his ear - the guy (jew) is a lawyer at the district court. Ayres then launched into an attack based on my "ignorance" of jewish holy books and a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing and he launched into a clearly "rehearsed" attack stating I knew nothing because I had not read the "final judgment" of judaic "discussions" found in the "Kitzur Shulchan Aruch". "Well", I said..."i do believe Michael Hoffman has alot to say about that." As I looked for the reference Ayres kept at me and I kept saying..."so you say". He kept at me and as I flicked through the pages I told him to have at it and have a nice chat between themselves while I found the page. The judge called an adjournment. I demanded I be able to stay behind and look for the reference and I was allowed to. I found it and could not wait to get stuck into Ayres. Every time he mentioned rabbi frielich i said..."that old sociopathic liar?" When the judge came back in he asked me if I had any more witnesses. I said none but myself and the judge IMMEDIATELY called for the end of cross examination and asked for the prosecutor to do his final address. I protested that he could not do that and he said he could and that was that.

NOW I KNOW WHAT THEY FEAR THE MOST - HOFFMANS "JUDAISM DISCOVERED".

They were petrified and ran for cover.

CLEARLY Wisbey (judge) was being coached behind the scenes.

I have included Hoffmans chapter on the Shulchan Aruch and I urge you to distribute it widely.

The fact they were prepared to do what they did showed a great deal of fear.

The jury could not work out what was going on.

I am tired and want to go to bed. The jury is back tomorrow.

What will they do? I have no idea. We are into particle physics now and anything is possible. The court may well levitate into another dimension - I simply do not know. I just know alot of them (jury) are shocked at the judge and the fact I could not present evidence. I had Hoffman, McDonald, Mark Glenn and a bevvy of internet news articles to play with but they were having none of it.

I had made up extensive audio visual packages - they refused to allow the jury to have them or watch them. I kept as mainstream as possible.

They were most definitely NOT going to allow me to show the jury what they did in Gaza.

I suspect the jury have asked to go home so they can review the material I told them to look up on you tube because they are utterly intruiged as to what the judge is hiding.

Anyway - I'm off to bed.

Could people please send onto Jim Kerr the 5meg+ PDF's of the transcripts :-)

B

P.S - the only other thing that made them gag was when I mentioned israeli intelligence activity - that sent them into fits.

I haven't done much recording because they wrecked the camera memory card because it was left in the boot of a car. The same day they ruined footage on my phone camera which was in their custody. They also switched on my wireless card switch - bad luck for them, I pulled the wireless card out a year ago.

One thing I have learnt - BACK UP! BACK UP! BACK UP!

I have copies of stuff all over town. They will break in and take your computers or hard drives.

B


CAN PEOPLE PLEASE SEND ON COPIES OF THE TRANSCRIPTS TO PROFESSOR KEVIN MACDONALD!

editors@theoccidentalobserver.net

--



---- Message sent via Adam Internet WebMail - http://www.adam.com.au/



--


Thank you and remember: 

Peace is patriotic!

Michael Santomauro
253 W. 72nd Street
New York, NY 10023

Call anytime: 917-974-6367

E-mail me anything:
ReporterNotebook@Gmail.com

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from ReporterNotebook

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: