Translate

Mar 17, 2011

No Fly Zone over Israel- An Interview With Gilad Atzmon

 

1. No Fly Zone over Israel- An Interview With Gilad Atzmon

DateThursday, March 17, 2011 at 12:03AM AuthorGilad Atzmon

Sandra Pfaefflin, Pforzheimer Zeitung

Introduction by Gilad Atzmon: In the coming days I will write a summery of our German tour, but I can already confirm that the amount of press we received here is huge. Clearly, the German press and public are  open to discuss issues to do with Palestine, Zionism and the role of Jewish Identity. Our movement is growing rapidly. All we need is to be brave enough to speak out.

Pforzheimer Zeitung: Ten years for the  Orient House Ensemble – how has your music changed in this decade?

Gilad Atzmon: I think that we learned to believe in ourselves and to be slightly less conscious about it all. We learned that some people out there love us. In general it was a much easier journey than I would have expected.

Pforzheimer Zeitung: And how has Gilad Atzmon changed?

Gilad Atzmon: Due to my engagement with some issues to do with Palestine and a constant confrontation with Jewish lobbies, my personal journey wasn't easy. But the reality on the ground proves that I was correct all the along. There is a massively expanding awareness of the Israeli brutality and a surge of antagonism against Zionist politics. In 2005-6 I was subjected to some extensive smear campaigns, I somehow managed to survive it. I am happy to be in great form and to see that the Tide Has Changed (which is also the name of our latest album). 

Click to read more ...

 

2. Talking about Jewish Ideology and Zionism in Germany (video)

DateWednesday, March 16, 2011 at 12:19AM AuthorGilad Atzmon

I spoke  about Jewish Ideology & Zionism at Cafe Palestine, Freiburg, Germany last  Sunday  (13 March)

The room was full.  The tide has changed, no one can stop us now!

 
 



+++


Peace.
Michael Santomauro 
@ 917-974-6367 

What sort of TRUTH is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: