Translate

May 10, 2011

For immediate media release: Re: Jewish Defense Organization (JDO) rally against Mike Santomauro for May 15, 2011. My statement to all media outlets

Statement to all media outlets by Michael Santomauro

"Like any American, I have the right to host meetings, distribute information, and inquire into subject matters as part of our first amendment. As a free rights activist, I feel that no subject matter should be taboo or criminalized and that especially when a subject matter is controversial and sensitive, like the Holocaust, it deserves even more attention, inquiry, debate and discussion in a respectful manner.

"Like me, the Jewish Defense Organization has a right to free speech, but what they are saying is untrue. I am not a Nazi, and oppose all that Nazism stands for including all other schools of fascism such as Zionism, which the Jewish Defense Organization supports. Why would the Jewish Defense Organization support an apartheid state who seeks a racially pure state? The Jewish Defense Organization is racist! No decent American would or should support the racist government of Israel, unless you are a racist like the Zionist Jewish Defense Organization--they are the Nazis!

"Also, the Jewish Defense Organization is not correct, in that I do not sell Nazi materials or hold Neo-Nazi meetings, or anything of the sort from any location.

"The location they are targeting has nothing to do with my work, so clearly the Jewish Defense Organization is mistaken. The Jewish Defense Organization obviously has a right to rally, as they have in the past at my home on the Upper West Side.

"And nope! I don't pay the Jewish Defense Organization to rally so I can sell more books!"

Peace.

Michael Santomauro
253 West 72nd St
New York, NY 10023
Call anytime: 917-974-6367

6 comments:

AJ Weberman said...

Fuck you you filthy Nazi pig and fuck that stinking cunt bitch of yours.

AJ Weberman said...

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t800436/

THE NAZIS COME YOU YOUR DEFENSE BUT YOU ARE NOT A NAZI? YOU BETTER HOLD YOUR NAZI MEETINGS ELSEWHERE OTHER THAN AT 407 East 85th Street. This town aint big enough for the both of us Nazi pig.

AJ Weberman said...

407 EAST 85th Street
is where the Nazi Headquarters is located. This scumbag's wife a psychologist who tests Jewish kids for gifted programs and gives them lower scores.

666isMONEY said...

@Weberman, Your book, "Coup d'Etat in America" woke me up to the Kennedy assassination; then I came across "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century." A shorter book on the subject is, "The Giant With Feet of Clay," by Graf. (Free online PDF: vho.org/GB/Books/Giant/).

Rene Scherger said...

Weberman wrote a book? Had to be ghost written. The man's grammer is atrocious! I've read just about every book on the JFK assassination and I don't recall reading that one (must have trashy). The best all time book on the subject is Michael Collins Piper's "Final Judgement".

I love mystery histories, so "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century" is among the many I've read also. Much of it was dry reading, but well worth the factual information presented. One of my treasures.

I don't know. There's just something more repugnant about Jewish Nazis than Gentile Nazis. Oh! I know what it is...brown on one side and red on the other? Maybe "Holy Water" will work if you run into trouble Michael. ;-)

toeg said...

I guess you must be on the right track if stormfront is against you. They've attacked me in the past too, shutting down three of my forums. The irony here is that stormfront is siding with the Jews, yet they hate the Jews.